Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a better tech/call center job?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a better tech/call center job?

...and live in the Seattle area or are willing to move there?

One of my co-workers is moving on to a promotion and her position on the team is about to be opened back up. The job hasn't been posted on the company career site yet, but thats because my grandboss has been OOF in California all week and hasnt had a chance to submit it to HR. I expect the posting will be up on Monday - once that happens, I can paraphrase it here and provide a link if people want.

* No selling

* No sales goals

* The only AHT (average handle time) goal is that you stay within 10% of the team average...which everyone usually makes. You are NOT rushed to get a customer off of the phone to make some silly time goal.

* The customers you will be dealing with are from my company's EXPENSIVE support contracts, and as such, you are usually dealing with senior network admins and the like. You won't be getting any 'Uh, whats the 'any' key?' questions.

* The dress code is Casual. No, not Business Casual, CASUAL. I come to work in a t-shirt that has seen better days and a pair of shorts, and sneakers, and I don't even look out of place. Anyone caught at work dressed up is usually promptly asked 'Hey, what are you interviewing for?'

* Free beverages Its not the free lunch that you get at google, but as any nerd or geek will tell you, a free supply of caffiene is a big perk.

Requirements:

* You NEED (and I mean NEED) to be familiar with Microsoft's business server offerings. You dont need to be able to troubleshoot them, but if you're asked what an Information Store is a component of, you better know its part of Exchange.

* Previous call center experience is a big bonus. Previously working with a team of other CSRs is a bigger bonus.

Benefits:

* How about never having to pay another medical bill in your life? I went in for surgery last year and racked up a $20k bill. I havent paid a single cent on it. Prescriptions are free. Doctor's visits, lab work, durable medical equipment, all free. Pre-existing conditions, they dont care.

* The pay is...very nice.

If this interests you, send me a PM and I'll forward you the link as soon as the grandboss puts it up on the public site.
Working...
X