This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so going to hell

OK, so I decided to scare a coworker... I parked in back and used a side entrance, made sure I made no noise opening the back door to the front desk... walked (quietly) up behind the girl who worked this morning... and very calmly tapped her shoulder... oh dear lord... I think she may have hit her head on the ceiling how high she jumped

and another funny one that will get me in hell

guest- yeah, my roommates locked me out, they thought it would be funny, can I get a new key?
    me- I'm sorry, what was that? You lost your key and would like all the old keys locked out and a new one issued?
    guest- oh yes, thank you

and yes, I did lock out the other keys and give her a new one
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Smiley, being a christian I can tell you for certain that you ARE going to hell! lmao!

And so am I because I would have done the exact same thing! Man it's fun being evil sometimes!

Comment

I wouldn't say you're going to hell on that one... In fact, I believe his tentically overlord would be welcoming you with open.. uhh... tentically appendages for that joke.

Seriously, good going...

Though the second story set yourself up for some suck later, mainly "OMGMYKEYDOESNTWORK!!!!111!!!one!!!!shift+one"
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Fenrus, that's the kind of suck that could be entertaining

Comment

Watch the video in the link, that was the machine that I ran for two years.

I had an unintentional scaring of a coworker once. I was at my old factory job. I was cleaning out underneath the Virtek Saw. I had just risen up and a coworker had just come up just before then. Just one of those moments that you had to be there for.

Oh just remember another one. You all know these gloves. Well you can make it look like you injured your finger and pulling the finger of the glove out and to either the left or the right and let it set. It will look like your finger became disconnected from the bone. Needless to say, I have done that to my supervisor, back when I was working the factory job mentioned above. Ofcourse the sups freaked the hell out, until I mentioned that I was joking.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

sigh... I hate it when people do that to me

dont do it to anyone old, the shock could give them a heart attack!
            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I do it all the time, without realising it.

Apparently, I walk very quietly. I've lost track of the number of co-workers I've had who have jumped when I said 'hi', even though - as far as I could tell, I was making more than enough noise to be heard.
              The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

I did that to my mom this morning. I stopped by to say hi and when I went in the front door, I could hear the vacuum cleaner running. When I got to the hallway, I could see that she was using the hose to pick up cat litter in the hall bathroom. I though about unplugging it and then hiding, but was scared of what she would do to me for that So I just stepped into the bedroom and petted the kitten that was laying on the bed and waited for her to turn the vacuum off. When she did I stepped into the hall and said hi. She just about went through the ceiling. Then she got a little pissy when I laughed at her. But it is alot of fun to scare her - I do it all the time without even trying.
                "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  OK, so I decided to scare a coworker... I parked in back and used a side entrance, made sure I made no noise opening the back door to the front desk... walked (quietly) up behind the girl who worked this morning... and very calmly tapped her shoulder... oh dear lord... I think she may have hit her head on the ceiling how high she jumped
                  Well, I can tell you if you had done that to me, you would have risked getting decked...

I do not take well to being startled like that.

No offense intended, but that was really mean!
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

me- I'm sorry, what was that? You lost your key and would like all the old keys locked out and a new one issued?
                    guest- oh yes, thank you

and yes, I did lock out the other keys and give her a new one
                    You are my kind of evil.

I accidentally scared the cleaning crew at my college. I had a tough art project to work on, and decided to camp out in my art studio. My studio was a little cage-like cubicle with curtains over the entrance.

Um....yeah, that ended when the cleaning crew pulled the curtains back, and nearly had a heart attack that someone was there at 6am. *L*
                    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
                      Well, I can tell you if you had done that to me, you would have risked getting decked...

I do not take well to being startled like that.

No offense intended, but that was really mean!
                      I think it might be worth pointing out... she has done stuff to scare the crap out of me before... turn about is fair play
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I think it might be worth pointing out... she has done stuff to scare the crap out of me before... turn about is fair play
                        Ah. Well in THAT case! I'd say so! You don't dish what you can't take! I feel better knowing that.
                        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I love it, SE! I don't believe you should be packing your asbestos underwear because of either stunt. In my world, the Creator has bestowed upon us-- if we know how to utilize it-- a sense of humor. I see it as the ultimate defense weapon. Humor is just like gravy: it has saved an untold number of lives.

I expect the paradisical side of the hereafter to consist of those with wings on the one side and those with caps and bells on the other.
                          "It's not me that you hate; it's those nasty truths I serve up. Hey, man, I'm just honesty's vessel!" --Me

Comment

Worst scare I've ever given my mom (well, that wasn't serious) was when I was in elementary school, and my baby sister was a few months old. Mom was doing the dishes, I was playing nearby, then I wandered away and left the water baby on the floor. For those of you who missed the trend, water babies were/are baby dolls about the size of a newborn filled with water to make them feel more realistic. My mom stepped backward, square onto the doll's tummy, and fell over trying not to squish what she thought was her baby daughter. She was crying from the shock of it.

People keep sneaking up on me, probably because I get so absorbed in my project that I don't pay attention to what I'm hearing. I strike out reflexively, though. Knocked the wind out of one friend by jabbing backwards into her solar plexis with my elbow. Scared another by whirling around with my fists up and stepping into her bubble. I guess I just have good reflexes.
                            "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Evil!!! Eeeeeeeeeeviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!

Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X