This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
    I strike out reflexively, though. <snip> Scared another by whirling around with my fists up and stepping into her bubble. I guess I just have good reflexes.
    This is what I have a tendency to do when startled like that....I have done this to some very good friends in the past, and managed to pull back at the very last second before decking them in the face....
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I like to walk up behind one of my co-workers and STARE at the back of her head until she notices me.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I scared my sup once. He was at his pc doing work, and I sat in the chair next to him, where we sit for our reviews, i see him stare at the screen, and then typing got slower, and he had the 'being watched' look he turns to look and jumps when he sees me "GAH! How the heck do you do that!?!?" mind you the chair is just to his left about 45* angle, so i shoulda been in his line of sight.
        Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
        pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Working...
        X