This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug paraphenalia

In a dark dingy corner of the cigarette room, I found....

...a bag of crack pipes!

They probably date from the time before it became illegal to sell them around here. Actually it's still legal to own a crack pipe, it's just illegal to buy, sell, rent, trade or use one.

So you got a sack-o-glass-dicks in the room where all the butts are stored

Oh the wonderful images this should conjure up now.......well my work here is done now.
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

*thwaps digilight* Gutter mind somewhere else please!

Having said that, I thought it was just bongs that they couldn't sell edible_hat. Or was I misinformed? :S (I live in Adelaide too)
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

~blink blink~ crack pipes?? And what, pray tell, will be done with them?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
          I thought it was just bongs that they couldn't sell edible_hat. Or was I misinformed?
          Bongs were the latest paraphenalia to be banned, crack pipes were banned a few years ago. Some time this century because we used to sell them at a servo I worked at in 2001.

Comment

IIRC the area I live in banned little ziploc baggies, the tiny ones for screws, computer jumpers, etc. Why? Because drug dealers loved the things. Now I could be busted for possession of drug paraphernalia just for carrying my computer repair toolkit.

Comment

since it's impossible to put small amounts of drugs in big bags, that's a wonderful idea Difdi

Comment

Working...
              X