This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Violence Gone Bonkers

So end of day, walking to my car, and I have to pass the Mall Bus Stop to get to my car. As I walk past, I hear someone shout out "Security!!" I turn to look and there is this guy wailing on his girlfriend, with a number of other bus riders looking on in disgust. He's in full verbal rage mode, as folks are scattering and looking on. I turn around and notice two security guards walking past me, so I walk to my car and just as I am starting it up, the phone rings. I quickly turn off the car, and answer my phone.

The next thing I know, I hear a loud THUD!! as a half-naked man is splayed out on my car bonnet, and Security and a few other guys are running after him. I then realize the guy on my hood is the guy that was verbally assaulting the girl earlier, and I quickly lock my driver's side door and grab my Mace just in case. The guy scrambles off my car hood and runs off into the mall with two security guards "leisurely" strolling towards his last known position.

Apparently, the guy, upon being confronted by the Security Guards, walks away, with the guards in tow. Another guard drives up in his cart, and in the roadway, the guy strips off his shirt, throws his shoes at one guard, and charges for another. After several bystanders begin to converge on the guy, he bolts, trips and lands on my car hood.

God, and my hood is smashed in, cost around $200 to replace. Gives me an excuse to find get a Carbon Fibre Hood!!

Wow, just wow....
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Um, did you have to file a police report? Did they catch the guy? Shouldn't he be held responsible? Or (forgive me for this) maybe the mall's insurance?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Why do they ALWAYS have to take their shirts off or already be shirtless?
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

so they don't bleed on the shirts when they get taken down and cuffed?

Comment

To be honest, you should have stayed, went to the mall security office and see about getting compensation for the hood.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              To be honest, you should have stayed, went to the mall security office and see about getting compensation for the hood.
              I did have to file a report with Mall Security and the Police.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Why do they ALWAYS have to take their shirts off or already be shirtless?
                When people want to fight (or are highly agitated/aggressive) they often feel constricted by their clothing and want to be able to move as freely as possible, hence the removal of their shirts. It's a classic sign of agression (which we're trained to see at work) however if the conflict is at that stage it's already gone to hell.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Oh the best part was that I know the Security Guards have Mace....they had an opportunity to use it, and they didn't.

I'm guessing Liability and all that jazz.

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                    I'm guessing Liability and all that jazz.
                    Nah, that'll be poor training.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

At least he only took off his shirt and shoes. It could've been much worse.

He could've been naked and covered in pig grease.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I pay extra for that.

Rapscallion

Comment

Oddly enough I've never had the urge to remove my shirt. I just kick them in the face.

Course, I've never been in an aggressive spur-of-the-moment fight, just arranged ones, but still...though attendance probably would have gone up if I DID take off my shirt...hmm...
                          My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Damn! That's crazy!!!
                            Check out my cosplay social group!
                            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
                            X