This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird finds

Today I found a bottle of Vanilla Coke with a Coke Zero lid. Still sealed.

My boss wrote it off as spoiled and let me take it home, he suggested I sell it on ebay.

I found a sealed empty can in my 12 pack of soda. It was a moment.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

"Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer, eh. That means you owe us a free case."
      "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

The only weird things we ever find at my job are the things we find in totes that come to us from our customers. We fill them up with product and ship them back.

One of our customers is located on the coast of North Carolina, about 350 miles away from us. From them, we've received totes bearing such goodies as palm leaves, pin oak leaves, live oak leaves, water, green M&M's and a live palmetto bug, which is like a cockroach, only more so. It was about the size of the palm of my hand.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          I found a sealed empty can in my 12 pack of soda. It was a moment.
          My mom found one of those a few months ago. She couldn't figure it out either.
          "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Aramika View Post
            My mom found one of those a few months ago. She couldn't figure it out either.
            Although it makes a little more sense than the half empty can of OK soda we got one time.
            It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Quoth DevilBoy View Post
              "Hey we found a dead mouse in our beer, eh. That means you owe us a free case."
              I need to watch "Strange Brew" again.

I used to get eggs that had double yolks in them all the time. Boy did that make for rich cakes.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Open tampon. On the vending machine. In my office. ><

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  People are so nasty. Ick.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    The sad part is, with all the stuff that happens to you...it almost seems that the vending machines around you would be more likely than not to have used tampons on them.

I think it's something in the air up there that just encourages blazing stupidity.
                    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                    "What IS fun to fight through?"
                    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

opened a packet of crisps (potato chips to americans) to find no crisps... just a single, raw potato covered in flavouring.
                      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                        opened a packet of crisps (potato chips to americans) to find no crisps... just a single, raw potato covered in flavouring.

I should remember Rule #1 by now...
                        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                        X