This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun With Ben and Blas

Or also known as, playing mean tricks on Angry Old Man Bill.

This old guy Bill, he is quite an asshole, but for some reason likes some of us young pups, most likely because he can be quite dirty and perverted, as are we.

Last night, my former fellow trainer (but now my trainer) Ben was in a playful mood and he noticed that Bill was scheduled to be answering the phone all night if people from other departments called. We have a cordless phone that stays at that person's work station the majority of the night, then they charge it for a few hours and either Ben or I will answer it while it sits on its home.

Ben took one look at the "locate" button......pressed it, and started laughing hysterically. "He'll think someone is calling him! Blas, go see what Bill is doing..."

I walked over to the other side of the room, and Bill was flipping out on the phone. Obviously it would keep beeping until he shut it off......

Then a few minutes later, Ben said "I'm going to go talk to Bill....wait 30 seconds and then press the button." So I did. And as Bill was getting infuriated once again at the phone, Ben told him what we had been up to.

I guess Bill told Ben "You rotten little shits! Ok then, since you like that button so much, when it's time for my bathroom breaks, hit that button so I know it's time to go."

(Bill has a strict bathroom schedule...lol)

I can't wait to see what Cranky Old Man Bill will have set up for Ben and I tonight. He has duct taped my knife holder to the table, he has rearranged my whole work area to be bassackwards, he once turned off the copy machine....
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

That reminds me of one of my coworkers and I at my last factory job. Since we both was there for the longest on the night shift. And we both ran the same machines. We were always messing with each other. The great about us messing with each other was that the supervisors encouraged us. We became such great friends that we actually teamed up against everyone in the plant including the two supervisors(which was notorious for pranks) and pranked everyone.

And no, I am not going to tell of the pranks that we did. For fear that they might be looking
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      I can't wait to see what Cranky Old Man Bill will have set up for Ben and I tonight. He has duct taped my knife holder to the table, he has rearranged my whole work area to be bassackwards, he once turned off the copy machine....
      we had a guy in my composites class who decided to glue all the tools in a certain lady girl c**ts station to the rack and table......with epoxy resin.....and a heat gun.

imagine comming in and attempting to pickup a rubber scraper and the whole table comming up with it. she didn't like that
      This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
      my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Obviously not as evil as you guys,but...

My first call centre job, and we knew each other's phone codes. It'd be about 2 mins to go home, and we'd be talking about hoping not to get that last call that would last for ages. While this discussion is going on, I'd reach around, type in someone's code and call them Usually got the desired results (scream, cry, despair.... laughter )
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
          Obviously not as evil as you guys,but...

My first call centre job, and we knew each other's phone codes. It'd be about 2 mins to go home, and we'd be talking about hoping not to get that last call that would last for ages. While this discussion is going on, I'd reach around, type in someone's code and call them Usually got the desired results (scream, cry, despair.... laughter )
          my first week in a call center we had a guy go on vacation, so they decided to wrap his desk up and get it ready for him to take with him. they put a sheet of plastic on the open wall of his cube and filled his desk to the top with packing peanuts. (after turning off all electronics) and even made up a nice fake ups label to slap on it. we all had a wonderful laugh when he got back.
          This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
          my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
          X