X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I forgot to metion and WTF?

Something I forgot to add

I started working with my mother, where she works. I am still in Self Storage. I started working with her about a month ago. Now we both worked for the same owners but for different facilities.

WTF

Today when my mother and I got to work. We were 10 minutes late because of a cop car in front and behind us. The main owner was there and when we walked in, we both thought that we were replaced. What had happened was that the main owner had hired a new upper management team.

One was taking care of a customer and the others was looking through every file that we have. Making sure everything was taken care of. Changing the prices and giving new ideas to make us even more money on our checks. We are to upsell the retail items(boxes, locks & whatnot). We each get 20% of each retail item sold.

We are also going to be selling unit insurance and be doing FedEx and UPS. I am happy for this. Because we will be getting money for doing those three things also, on top of the regular pay

And a Bonus.

Yesterday, I officially became an employee of that Self Storage facility.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Sounds like a nice little bonus. Cool.

Congrats on the official hire, too.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

ohhhh Flowers, thank you.

Seriously Thank you. Oh, the main owner is not sure if he likes the management team. They just completely fixed, what was broken. But they did take away two specials and added a Military and a Senior Citizen discounts. So that is cool
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X