This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual Work Description Received Today

I was shocked, really... I realize I may not be the best at spelling, and often have grammatical errors, but still...

Todays come the security at store and he say the signs don't turn on in the nights and the malls need all signs working.
    Such abuse of the language, I may actually weep...

Wow... that reads like it was translated from English to German to Chinese to Greek and back to English by someone who only reads French.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

*blinkblink*

Something about mall lights not working?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That strikes me as having been written by someone whose first language is not English.

Dear dog I hope that's the case...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          That strikes me as having been written by someone whose first language is dumbass.
          Well luckily I am fluent in dumbass so I will translate it for you.

Quoth How it should have been loged
          He is saying that "Today A Mall Security Officer came by the store and stated that the Stores exterior Signage was not turning on at night which is in violation of the companies leasing agreement. The mall requires this to be rectified ASAP due to the fact that all exterior lighting and signage must be in full working order after dusk per the lease."
          My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Perhaps you should have replied:

Todays come the doctor guy at your skull cavity and he say the so-called brain circuits don't turn on in the anytime and the Dilorenzo need all circuits working.
            "Sir, if you don't shut up, I'm going to kick one hundred percent of your ass!" - "Brad Hamilton", Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Comment

Quoth Fandangoose View Post
              Perhaps you should have replied:

Todays come the doctor guy at your skull cavity and he say the so-called brain circuits don't turn on in the anytime and the Dilorenzo need all circuits working.
              What makes me laugh is that we have a car dealership here - DiLorenzo. Now I've got their little jingle-thingy stuck in my head, "Quality by DiLorenzo"!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

That made my brain hurt.

That sentence is so full of grammatical errors that it is practically unreadable.

Honestly, if someone gave me those instructions I would tell him that his request was not physically possible due to the fact that he wrote in jibberish.
                Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  That strikes me as having been written by someone whose first language is not English.

Dear dog I hope that's the case...
                  Right and wrong. Engrish is first language!

Comment

Umm did Toki or Skwisgaar write that?

Comment

I hereby declare that all further posts past the rules must follow the Babelfish law!

Rules:
                      1) Go to babelfish.altavista.com
                      2) Type in your response
                      3) Translate it to another language...Japanese works well, but they all work fine
                      4) Copy/paste the result and translate it back to English
                      5) Post

I'll start the festivities.

Perhaps the writer concerning exactly had confused what which was supposed because he writes a little. Perhaps, outer space was last around that, the sentence structure which he has used was pulled in black hole, re-was arranged.
                      "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                      "What IS fun to fight through?"
                      "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

When hardly l' author of the demand has brain

(I started with "If only the author of that request had a brain", translated it to Japanese, translated the result back to English, then translated that into Italian and back again for good measure.)
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Is fun quite to read this. This is doing to make remember Kim Jong Il me the unit only.

(It's quite fun to read this. It reminds me of Kim Jong-Il) Translated in Korea.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
                            Todays come the security at store and he say the signs don't turn on in the nights and the malls need all signs working.
                            Well, now I know what happened to one of my husband's lab TAs.

Comment

English is my third language and I've never written that bad... Ok, maybe when I was in 5th grade....
                              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                              Melody Gardot

Comment

Working...
                              X