X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (insert string of profanities here)

OK, this is a cursing out coworkers turn into cluster

So last night the new guy didn't complete (read into that he didn't even do) his audit packet, which means tonight not only do I have to do my own audit packet, but remake his...
    Now if you think I'm swearing about that you have REALLY underestimated the suck... I got on shift at 11pm... right as I'm logging onto the computer I get an automated call from corporate "we are undergoing a scheduled server upgrade tonight, you can expect softhotel to be functioning in a disconnected state from this time until 5am eastern, 2am pacific"
    So basically I won't even be able to START my audit until the time that I normally finish... oh and I have 4 hours not only to do today's audit but yesterdays as well... I'm halfway tempted to just leave a note for Really Cool Manager saying that I'm sorry but he'll have to remake the audit packet himself, because there's no way to handle that much in that little time... especially sense it's the time we start getting busy with check out.

I need another day off already. And this is only my first day back from my ONE day off
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Aww, poor guy! You should attack him with a hammer next time you see him.

May I suggest the Cluehammer 40k?
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Good idea Fenrus... I think I'll stick with the clue-by-four for the time being

Comment

yay, the server came on an hour early... I can do work again

wait...

did I just get happy that I get to do work

Comment

Working...
        X