• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was... random.

How random indeed!

The Players:

Me: Your lovely Overload of Evil.
    RG: Mute random guy.

Mute Randon Guy strolls in and proceeds to walk to the other end of the lobby. Now, no one is here except myself, the owner K (he came in to sign paychecks) and my Maintanense Guy. As usual, I wave a say "Hi" to the RG, he waves then backtracks and hands me a piece of paper with writing on it.

RG: <points to paper>
    Me: <reads> Paperclips? You want paperclips?
    RG: <holds up one finger>
    Me: One paperclip.
    RG: <nods>
    Me: <shrugs> OKay.
    I had him his paper clip, point to my ear and ask if his he's deaf.
    RG: <shakes his head and does a sewing motion over his lips>
    Me: oh, okay. Have a nice day.
    RG:

At least I'm assuming that means he's mute. But hell, ya never know. If only I had other nice guests like that.

...If only I had guests!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

I don't think he's mute.... those that are mute would generallypoint to their throat, wouldn't they? That's where your voice box is located.

But then, I've been known to be wrong.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

maybe he's taken a vow of silence

and EQ... you want guests... you can take some of mine...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Maybe someone cut out his tongue and stitched his lips together from the inside through an insidious surgery where they went in through the rectum, then brainwashed him and forced him to go and accumulate paperclips...only one at a time...from every store, office, library and school in the area so that his new master can roll naked upon them!

*looks around* Uh...what? What'd I do?
        My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Lewis Legion thank you for ruining paper clips for me... forever

And EQ... I'm still offering you my guests if you want to take them... I'll give you all the guests from company and company... you'd like them

Comment

I'll gladly take your guests. I'm so bored working at <Broken Hotel> and driving an additional 80 miles a day is getting very tiresome.

Much appreciation goes to my Dad. We lives 60 miles from where he worked when I was a kid. I can understand now why he'd be gone before we wake up and be home after we went to bed.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

EQ, you do realize that I just gave you our two worst contracts right? I think I'd rather take boredom... but hey, that's me...

Comment

Maybe it's like taking matchbooks from places? Only since most places don't do matchbooks anymore, he had to improvise?
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Well, the list looked like it was part of a game. You know, the first to find all the things on the list wins?

And Smiley, I'll take anything right now.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    And Smiley, I'll take anything right now.
                    You could have some of my 'customers' if you like?

There's even a space in the job that's vaugly like your current one, however the rooms are a little more secure than your current guests are used to (seeing as there is no handle on the inside of the door), we don't trust the patrons to have their belts with them and some of the rooms lack both a sink and a toilet.

But other than that...
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      Me: Your lovely Overload of Evil.
                      Wait, didn't you mean Overlord of Evil?
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Oops...

Damn my bad typing skills...

Comment

I dunno. Considering your torture of me lately, "overload" works.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Thanks Broom.

Comment

Heh EQ, the first thing I thought of when you said that is the movie Hudson Hawk, when the character Kit Kat first appears. He hands Bruce Willis a card which reads...

"My name is Kit Kat. This is not a dream."

He has no lines, but has a bunch of random cards with things on them like "I always liked you."

Good for a laugh And they don't wear out the joke.
                              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                              "What IS fun to fight through?"
                              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
                              X