Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen that movie. It was actually pretty good.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      Wait, didn't you mean Overlord of Evil?
      Wouldn't it be Overlady of Evil?

You know how titles go: King and Queen, Prince and Princess, Lord and Lady, etc.

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Yeah, but I already have a character named "lady <name>" from when I was a role player on the magic the gathering forums. I don't want the two personalities to clash.

...do I? *ponders this*
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I had him his paper clip, point to my ear and ask if his he's deaf.
          RG: <shakes his head and does a sewing motion over his lips>
          Me: oh, okay. Have a nice day.
          RG:

At least I'm assuming that means he's mute. But hell, ya never know. If only I had other nice guests like that.
          I think he may have his jaws wired shut. They do that for severe mouth trauma to keep movement from stressing the area that's healing. Usually involves eating through a straw.
          Last edited by Geek King; 10-29-2008, 01:50 PM.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Yeah, but I already have a character named "lady <name>" from when I was a role player on the magic the gathering forums. I don't want the two personalities to clash.

...do I? *ponders this*
            NO! God no! Please no! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF DOG NO!

....wait, did I like the Lady or was she as vicious as that Alt of yours?
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
            X