This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, you remind me of Juno.

Says my co-workers in a very sweet, lovely tone.

.... .....

I DO NOT REMIND YOU OF JUNO NOW STOP TELLING ME THIS!!!!!!!

It was bad enough that ALL my co-workers at <broken hotel> have decided I need to be told this (including a lot of guests!) but now my new co-workers at <working hotel> are telling me this! And it's SPREADING! The guests there now tell me that I remind them of Juno!

Last edited by Evil Queen; 10-24-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: link to movie added
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

OK... I know I must have said something wrong in AIM when you asked me about your coworkers calling you Juno... because you're still typing... so please accept my public apology here

please don't hurt me
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

....Sure... dear....
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

At the risk of incurring wrath... Did they say WHY?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

No... which is the part that pisses me off.

But I'm told I'm sassy like Juno is, so it can't be all bad.

Comment

If it's any consolation, I'm often told I look like that guy from The Office.

Or Newman from Seinfeld.

Or Guy Smiley from Sesame Street.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

And I'm Liza Minelli, reincarnated!

Comment

I'm Davan, from something positive. Seriously. A friend who I introduced to the comic, after reading it for an evening, told me without my prompting at all beyong asking "What do you think of the comic?" said "It's good. But you know, you're a lot like Davan."

Comment

Well EQ, if it makes you feel better, I'm told I remind people of Shrek
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh thank gawd, I'm not the only one.

Thanks you guys. Your misery makes me feel better.

*hugs*

Comment

Glad to help. *reciprocates hug*

Comment

Hey, leave my bra strap alone!

Comment

>_>
                          <_<

I would NEVER! You're taken!

And by never, I mean play with your bra strap. Too many of my female friends have beat me for yanking on it.

Comment

You're so fun to mess with.

Comment

Yeah. Step 2, find a girl in my area code that thinks the same

Comment

Working...
                              X