This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*note to move to BJ's area code just to mess with him*

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Yeah. Step 2, find a girl in my area code that thinks the same
      Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      *note to move to BJ's area code just to mess with him*

well, not a girl... but I wouldn't mind moving to BJ's area code
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Smiley, that's the worst innuendo ever. Seriously. Go take a time out for that one.

EQ, if you moved to my area code we would *definitely* have to hang out. I think we'd get along well, and we'd be able to play some truly evil pranks on people.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I am so going to Canadaland!

Smiley, you're such a flirt.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Smiley, that's the worst innuendo ever. Seriously. Go take a time out for that one.

i'm out of practice... and unlike practicing with EQ, you won't be able to easily drive for a day and kill me

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              i'm out of practice... and unlike practicing with EQ, you won't be able to easily drive for a day and kill me
              You're not my type anyways. And according to several of your threads, I'm not your type either.

EQ: I don't have a couch, but I'm a gentleman, so you can have the bed if you come to visit.

Comment

I'm so spechial.

Comment

You're not my type anyways. And according to several of your threads, I'm not your type either.
                  according to my guests though you are

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    according to my guests though you are
                    We've already all decided your guests are twits, your verbal faux pas notwithstanding.

Comment

I remember that.

Comment

So EQ, when can I expect you up here? I'll need to get me a sleeping bag before then.

Comment

Don't worry, I travel with a tent, air mattress and sleeping bag at all times. (My trunk looks like it's constantly ready for the apocolypse)

Comment

Oh, well then I guess we're good to go.

Comment

As long as the boarder police don't decide my canned chicken needs to be confiscated, we're groovy.

Well... that and I need a passport...

Comment

Aww crud.

I have a passport, but no driver's licence or car. That would leave flying, and I'm broke. I guess it wasn't meant to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X