Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get around without a licence or car?

What do yuo do when you run away from home? All pets need tags.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I have a provincial ID card, and no keeper.

As for getting around, we've got a decent enough transit system, just requires some advance planning is all.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

On the whole "you look like so-and-so" business... I get told I look like Willow from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series... That c**t muffin can die in a fire. She's fugly, and I am not in the slightest. I'm bitter, can ya tell?
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

NightWatch... I has to cry now. The SO loves Willow. It's no secret, but I wish it was sometimes.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Aww, I like Willow! Alyson Hannigan's cute!

Might just be the red hair though.

And to clarify, I don't look like Davan. Just act like him
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Well, I know The SO likes Willow for the Red Hair. And that she's cute...

Okay, I'm making myself feel bad. (I'm having a bad day)

Comment

That's me, red hair, hazel eyes... but not fugly. EQ, don't feel bad honey-cake (yes I just called you that), she's a fugly bitch and I'm sure your SO loves you WAY more then her. My friend's SO is in love with the e-surance cartoon girl... try competing with animated perfection! Willow has small titties too, so don't feel bad. I'd bang you over Willow any day.
                "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

Comment

Awww, NightWatch, you're so sweet!

*hugs*

Comment

*gives EQ the tasty cookie out of my lunch that I'd been saving for later + big hug*

Comment

Wow, you are sweet!

*munches away*

Comment

I'm that friend that most people have who offers brutally honest advice and awesome words of comfort.

Comment

See, I look nothing like Juno. Maybe I act like her, I dunno.

Comment

It's gotta be the hair. That's the first thing people say when I ask them why I remind them of Willow. "Well, you have that red hair..." So it's your hair... dye it or shave your head.

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                              On the whole "you look like so-and-so" business... I get told I look like Willow from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series... That c**t muffin can die in a fire. She's fugly, and I am not in the slightest. I'm bitter, can ya tell?
                              Quoth Broomjockey
                              Aww, I like Willow! Alyson Hannigan's cute!

Might just be the red hair though.
                              I'm with Broom. As I recall, she had quite a way with her flute.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                                OK... I know I must have said something wrong in AIM when you asked me about your coworkers calling you Juno... because you're still typing... so please accept my public apology here

please don't hurt me
                                Remind me to get your AIM names at some point ;p I tend to leave my iPhone going most nights with AIM on heh
                                "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                                "What IS fun to fight through?"
                                "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
                                X