This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    NightWatch... I has to cry now. The SO loves Willow.
    Okay, I read this first, and thought "Nightwatch looks like Warrick Davies?!"

Then I scrolled up and read this:

Quoth NightWatch View Post
    I get told I look like Willow from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series...
    Which made way more sense.

And when EQ said her CWs though she was like Juno, I thought "EQ's pregnant?!"

I guess my job is really messing with my sleep patterns and making me crazy.
    Last edited by cinema guy; 10-26-2008, 12:35 PM.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

It's okay Cinama Guy, I thought they thought I was pregnant too. Which pissed me off even more. (I'm a stick)

Dude, if NightWatch looked like Warrick Davis, that would be awesome. Our own celebrity! But alas, NightWatch is a girl.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I can remember someone once, not at my current workplace saying, "Stop acting like Marvin!" to me. They stupidly assumed that I hadn't read the books.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

What's a "Juno" (aside from my email people) and can I eat it?
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Juno is the main character of a self-titled movie. She's a 16 year old girl who gets pregnant and puts the child up for adoption. Follows her through her pregnancy. It's rather cute.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              What's a "Juno" (aside from my email people) and can I eat it?
              A very bad movie starring Shadow Cat (whom you saw all of 10 seconds of in the X-men movie)
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Six pages in 2 days? This "you remind me of..." business must have pushed some buttons! Didn't read through the middle posts, but thought I'd look at the actress who played Juno to see what the problem was. Maybe this will offer some comic relief for you EQ - one of the first headers in my googling about the fairly cute IMHO Ellen Page:

'Finally, Ellen Page Will Become a Teenage Lesbian Werewolf.' (New York Entertainment Magazine, 12/5/07)

So maybe the whole spunky pregnant teen thing's not so bad?

Comment

Teenaged Lesbian Werewolf. What a combination!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Dude, if NightWatch looked like Warrick Davis, that would be awesome. Our own celebrity! But alas, NightWatch is a girl.
                    I know. Which is why I was all:
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

My husband in all seriousness, tells me I have Betty Davis eyes. Uhh?

I have had people tell me I look like Sissy Spacek, although I don't see it.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                        My husband in all seriousness, tells me I have Betty Davis eyes. Uhh?
                        Possibly a reference to this song?
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

He told me that it was because Betty Davis had bedroom eyes (the come hither look) and he swears I have it too. I told him he was nuts.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                          X