This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Bleach needed STAT!

Not one but TWO guys with their bellies hanging out of a too small shirt.

I thought that was a woman thing, since I have only seen women do it, either way it's still gross.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Sometimes it happens to me, but my husband lets me know and I pull my pants(skirt) up/shirt down. My problem is, if I don't wear pants or skirts with elastic in the waist, then they fall down because if they fit in the rump, they're too big in the waist and I keep forgetting to buy a belt!

Please forgive me for scaring you Mis.

Comment

One of my coworkers wears a shirt like that to work every day ._.

here you go.
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post

Sometimes it happens to me, but my husband lets me know and I pull my pants(skirt) up/shirt down. My problem is, if I don't wear pants or skirts with elastic in the waist, then they fall down because if they fit in the rump, they're too big in the waist and I keep forgetting to buy a belt!

Please forgive me for scaring you Mis.
          There is a difference between having it accidently showing and those who proudly show it.
          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Yeah, thats bad. ( I make sure to tuck my gut in) and wear nice, slightly loose fitting shirts to make sure that never accidentally happens either.

Now, don't get me started on those guys who suffer from severe 'plummer crack'.
            I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

One of my classmates...she had the too-short shirt with the too-low jeans...all semester long. In winter.

And...I accidentally discovered (via her exposed butt in my face when she got up) that it's possible to get chapped butt crack.

I don't believe that I've ever wanted to gouge out my own eyes more than on that day.

Comment

Quoth Kyree View Post
                One of my coworkers wears a shirt like that to work every day ._.

here you go.
                why thank you.

and i was referring to the ones who do this crap on purpose, not on accident.

Comment

Quoth Sarah81 View Post
                  And...I accidentally discovered (via her exposed butt in my face when she got up) that it's possible to get chapped butt crack.
                  Did you pass her your chapstick/lip gloss?

Comment

Working...
                  X