This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dream about work

Okay I am not physically violent, but sometimes I mumble things about burning down buildings....

Anway, I had a dream about work! Yay, man those suck.

So I had a dream that we had more grassy areas around the hotel then we actualy do & a SC was driving all over the grass & parked on the grass. I told him he had to get his car off the grass and he can't be driving around on the grass. He told me, "I will just be a second!" I remember telling him that it didn't matter, no one is allowed to DRIVE let alone park on the grass. He wasn't caring to listen and strated to walk away from me towards the hotel & that is when I picked up a shover and smacked him in the head with it. THIS WAS JUST A DREAM, FOLKS.

But the second I did it I realized my folly & even knew I was dreaming. lol I had thought I had killed the guy but he woke up pretty quick & was on the phone with his "lawyer", and since I knew it was a dream I really didn't care.

I think the SC's at work might be getting to me.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

I've said it several times during my time here. I'll say it again; if you're dreaming about work it's time for a vacation!

BBQ party at my house!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

yay BBQ sweet!
      When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

I'm so great.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
        X