This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prayer to the dieties of technology

Please don't let my computer or PDT break down every 20 minutes during inventory today. Having to do everything longhanded (18 digit XREFs, tyvm!) then jockeying for position on the one working computer makes me cry!

I just want to get through the rest of the week relatively easily, at least on my end. I know nothing I do will make customers or a certain manager happy, but it'd be nice if I could do my work without losing my tools for more than half my shift...

Ugh. Inventory.

Prepare for a post cussing out customers during this FUN week. Really...

<Curls up in a ball and waits for the asshattery to stop>

Hey a post that was short

oh and I shall loan you our IT guy... our computers haven't crashed in nearly a month now
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      Hey a post that was short

oh and I shall loan you our IT guy... our computers haven't crashed in nearly a month now
      Yes, well, I'm on a time crunch!!

Plus, I don't feel like going into details right now. Have class in 15 minutes, and I feel like utter CRAP!

Sore throat, sniffles, etc. Figures. My birthday is on Sunday. Life can never be smooth then.

So...can you overnight your IT guy here? we don't exactly have cutting edge technology at the store, and I'd like to actually FINISH inventory this week, lest corporate comes down on management's heads, and they in turn come down on ours.

Damn trickle effect...

Comment

Sure thing... I'll be on the next plane to Houston (seriously, it's not part of my job but I'm the guy who keeps the computers running)

now if only I could really do that

oh and have fun in your classes... in half an hour I get to enjoy ACCT 2520 (federal income tax)

Comment

Damn, I almost had you in Houston! I could've told EQ so she could ambush meet up with you, too!!

Eh, yesterday, I had intro to Social Theory, then several hours of mind numbing inventory at work. Today, I have Criminology, and even more hours of mind numbing inventory at work. Thrills all around.

At least my computer didn't crap out yesterday. nope, it was my PDT instead.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            Damn, I almost had you in Houston! I could've told EQ so she could ambush meet up with you, too!!
            oh no... she already stalks me at work... seriously... she has before called me at work randomly.

Comment

oh no... she already stalks me at work... seriously... she has before called me at work randomly.
              But there's always that special level of caring that comes with an in person stalking. Really!

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like I just swallowed a puppy!

Comment

But there's always that special level of caring that comes with an in person stalking. Really!

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like I just swallowed a puppy!
                but I already have Fenrus for that

Comment

but I already have Fenrus for that
                  Awww...I need to network more. I don't have many people here in Houston. I haven't had a good in person stalking in a while.

Yay!! Water has boiled for tea, and my eggs are done! I can have breakfast and get more coherent, then schlep off to school! Then work after...

Well, there went my buzz...

Comment

Awww...I need to network more. I don't have many people here in Houston. I haven't had a good in person stalking in a while.

Yay!! Water has boiled for tea, and my eggs are done! I can have breakfast and get more coherent, then schlep off to school! Then work after...

Well, there went my buzz...
                    if it makes you feel better, I'm at work right now... my back hurts, then I have 3 hours of class... then I sleep and repeat (except for hopefully the back hurting part)

Comment

I saw that about your back hurting. I sowies!!

Ibuprofen is your friend, and so is a heating pad. Hope you feel better!!

And have fun/good luck with your classes. I'm off to catch a bus. Wheeeee....

Comment

Working...
                      X