This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My arena is getting crazy...

As the basketball season rears its head, my department had a meeting about the season and the summer season. The meeting was about what to expect and the changes that were made for the basketball season. They pretty much cut into VIP on one side making room for club parking which means reserved spots and that means we're going to have more SCs. Basically, we have 3 club parking lots, 2 small VIP lots, and the rest is for general.

All this is also cutting into our general parking and they really don't care, I do care for the customer because tickets to these games are expensive and the normal everyday person is getting the short end of the stick because of the VIPs getting more special treatment.

Because of my arena's ideas, they are giving me more spoiled SCs for me to deal with, more grumpy people who want a place to park but can't find a spot because of all the club and VIPs. It's going to be a long season.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Ugh, that sucks. Does your arena serve jus the NBA team, or is it used for an NHL team as well? (If you have an NHL team in your area. I think you do, if I read your posts right.)

If I got tickets to a hockey game, it would be easier and cheaper to use the bus and LRT to get there. It would be a lot cheaper, too.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
      Ugh, that sucks. Does your arena serve jus the NBA team, or is it used for an NHL team as well? (If you have an NHL team in your area. I think you do, if I read your posts right.)
      No, we did at one time serve an IHL team but that was 5 years ago. The NHL team plays in the downtown area which is in two different counties. And as you already know, we have concerts and recently a motivation speaker seminar.

There are buses that take customers to the arena though, restaurants do it and I've seen various buses. There is one bus that is notorious for its crazy driver, once he starts going he starts going.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
      X