This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny VM

I had to VM my DL about an SC who was angry about the fact I wouldn't give her a FREE DAY of renting. Yes, DAY. Not one rental... a whole day... because we were out of the movie she wanted to rent.

Anyhoo~ I VM'd the DL to let her know what was going on and this was the reply:

"NightAngel, only in your store are there so many crazies! I think you guys have a Build- Your- Own- Crazy- Lab in the back room! It's like they've all decided store *number* is the bane of their existance!"

No, the woman's not getting free rentals either.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Adrian Cronauer: Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry... allow me to translate:

VM= Voice Mail
      DL= District Leader
      SC= Sucky Customer

"I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

Yeah, I can usually figure out the acronyms that people use, and I was going "VM? Huh? That a new type of manager? But how could you leave one?" It's nice though that your "DL" understands that you get a lot of people with an alternate view of reality. Now if we could just get that anti-crazy field up and running properly...

Oh yeah, "And if you doooo, and if you dooooo"
        Last edited by Broomjockey; 10-10-2006, 08:18 PM. Reason: Good Morning Vietnam!
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Now if we could just get that anti-crazy field up and running properly...
          I'd buy one, in a heartbeat.
          Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Broomjockey
            Now if we could just get that anti-crazy field up and running properly...
            We can always stick with the temporary sucky-customer-lure design: A circle of electric fence with a "FREE!" sign stuck in a pile of rocks in the middle.
            "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
            "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
            Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Working...
            X