This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Musical Employees game

The Kitty is getting more fickle this week . . .

Seems as if this game is being played in quite a few stores in our area right now. A new one just opened and another chain has went under (SFM are the initials)

Kitty has hired a bunch of people from SFM recently, two of which are training this week at our store. One is training as Grocery Manager, the other is with Yours Truly this week, learning the ropes about Receiving.

Which today, she was doing pretty much by herself, as I was helping grocery crew work up yesterday's truck.

We've got 2 people on vacation. Opie, the AM and our Dairy Queen both. DQ sent the order for Saturday's truck Friday before he left, but nobody ordered Dairy for Monday's truck, nor had worked Saturday's order.

Yesterday, several of us were working on the Saturday Dairy order. Today it was yesterdays' grocery order (which was not too bad, minus the several pallets of forceouts) and then after lunch, I was able to get back to the Receiving area long enough to get the reclaim gone through after ordering for tomorrow's grocery truck.

But we're getting new people also. Our Market manager is being transferred next week. Our grocery manager will be leaving us as well. The GM trainee will go to yet another store, and another one will be shifted to our store. We've also heard through the grapvine that our old manager, Gambler, has been busted down to an AM and has been transferred to a store across town.

While I don't mind training someone to do my job, it doesn't make sense to me that store management still has the opnion that I don't know how to do my job.

If that's the case, why am I training someone? I have to admit, I feel like they're getting ready to send me to another store and this girl will be my replacement.

It's a strange wind blowing.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)
Working...
X