This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-workers say goodbye

So I just finsihed my last shift and um my co-workers thought it nessecery to leave give me a good bye gift
    Attached Files

What is that stuff?

Comment

What the hell man?! Who's ass needs to be kicked for this shit??
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You ARE charging you co-worker for a new paint job, aren't you? Unless that' NOT eggs I'm seeing and something else even more horrifying?
        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

It looks like Mayo, mustard and ketchup.

Which Mayo is just as bad for your car since it has... EGGS in it.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hmmm lets see it would be mayo, BBQ sauce, mac sauce, pickles, the fish burger sauce (it's 5am I can't think). I don't really mind, it wasn't on me and I didn't end up in back sink. It was mild for them.

Comment

They're still a bunch of asshats for doing that- wtf??
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That's Vandalism! String 'em up by their toes!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                  You ARE charging you co-worker for a new paint job, aren't you?
                  I agree! Vandalizing your car was completely uncalled-for. Not to mention, criminal! Why should you have to put up with it?
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Niiiiccccce.

Stay classy, Familytradition's ex-coworkers.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I hope you take action on this.

Comment

Can we all say criminal damage?

Report, record and record some more.

Make sure you've got some photos in daylight of the damage caused.
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X