This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urge to kill rising!!!!!!!!!!

I hate, HATE HATE!!!!! The printer at work!

I want it to die! So that we can get a new one that will perform MUCH MUCH better!!!!

Today I had to print out TWO 60 page documents. The printer first decided that it was going to roll all the pages into tight little tubes when it spat them out. GRRRR then, when I tried to correct this, it decided that each and EVERY tray was out of paper, every....single...page... and so despite putting the paper out and in again...and again...and again...for 30 pages. It still complained of having no paper!

THEN. I switch it on and off again. It decides to jam..every...single...page!!!!

THEN!!!!!!!! It printed everything out so pale that I had to re-print them all again!!!!!

URGE TO KILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RISING! RIIIISING ....must KILL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Take it out to a field and kick and beat the shit out of it, a la Office Space

...damn it feels good to be a gangsta....
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I feel for you.

Our old printer was an 8 year old 4in1 machine. The lightbulb in the scanner part was having issues (constantly).
      For a year I had to constantly turn it off and on to get it to scan/fax/copy anything. Then it just decided to not do it at all anymore.

Boss: Can you fax this for me? Here's the number.
      Me: No! The printer/fax is saying scanner failure. No can do.
      Boss: I didn't say scan it. I want it faxed!

Enter 20mins of me trying to explain that in order to send info out over the phone lines, the machine would have to scan it into it's 'brain' first and him reapeating "I don't wat it scanned, I want it faxed."

I finally said "fine, then you do it"

I now have a new 4in1 printer

Comment

We used to have a printer like that, until one day, my klutzy little self accidentally knocked it to the floor, breaking the paper tray thingie. Such a shame, I felt so terrible, but hey - accidents happen, eh?

Love the new fax/printer/copier we got, though.
        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
        X