This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Said it before....

...but i hate our depot i hate hate hate it.

Friday the 13th fun tonight and thank GOD the customer was so understanding on our part.

I come in after being off for about 4 days being sick all week to have a call from the depot waiting for me. Bassically they explain to me that an order i had completed for a customer could not be filled because it had been discontinues. Now im thinkin 'aw crap how could i have made that error!?' but looking at the order i notice it wasnt discontinued.....so i ask when it had become discontinued status. Apparently it had been as of Oct 11th. I made the order around the third....so apparently the depot did not have enough of these fridges and yet had promised them anywayz. Of course the customer is livid and I am too that the depot put us in this situation and as i commented before have put us in a ton of situations ALREADY GAH!

Anyways my manager and i managed to get him an even better fridge at the same price for all the hassle. He is going to have to wait a bit longer but almost 70% in savings.

If I have to fix any more of the screwups coming from that place.....i dunno.....im handing in my app to Costco tomorrow now >.<
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Yep, sounds like you had a crappy day, too.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

haha friday the 13th ftw
      Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Working...
      X