This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icy Shower FUN!

OK, I get that we are new, and that not all the bugs are worked out, but the BIG thing that should have been done, before we even opened is to make sure that the rooms have HOT WATER.

Seriously.

I can't tell you how many guests I have had complain in the past few months, that they have left the shower run for 30-45 minutes, and the temp didn't go up at ALL.

You can have the nicest rooms, and the best service, but RETURN CUSTOMERS are avoiding us because we have COLD SHOWERS.

Do you want the business to go under?!?

C'mon, get with it. It's November now!

This is beginning to tick me off.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Holy hell that would make for a poor experience. I remember one hotel I stayed at had cool water at best for the shower. Thing is, the room itself was only like 50 degrees because the heat wasn't on...in the middle of winter...and me with only a light jacket...in Chicago. Damn I hate getting stuck because my flight was delayed and I don't have my winter wear/luggage. Oh boy was I freezing. The hotel was otherwise quite nice and by 5am I was melting because I cranked the heat and had blankets layered on top of me. But man, I hate O'Hare.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X