This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmi! Tmi!

I was sitting out front smoking a cig last night when a sorta regular customer walked up. He came in earlier and bought some beer so he was a little "tight". He asked if I was closed. I told him no, I was just taking a break. Then he asked if I minded if he joined me. Said I didn't mind. Things were going fine until he told me where he was going and why...............His wife is diabetic, has cataracts, they can't/she won't do the "deed" any more, the hand just doesn't cut it, and he's going down the street to get a b*** j**!!!!! Now, there is nothing "down the street" but the beach and a shopping center. There are a few working "girls"(I say that in the loosest sense of the word, haha!) in the area but I doubt they were out last night because the police were hot and heavy in the 'hood. But anyway, I really didn't need to know that little tidbit. The things customers tell us, huh?
    USN Retired

I hate to say this, but maybe he thought that by telling you, you might offer up to save him the trip down there! NOT saying that you would do that kind of thing, just thinking like a dirty ol man for a second.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
      I hate to say this, but maybe he thought that by telling you, you might offer up to save him the trip down there! NOT saying that you would do that kind of thing, just thinking like a dirty ol man for a second.
      Sadly, that was my first thought upon reading the OP.

I also don't know of anyone who'd do that kind of "charity" work, however you could have pointed him in the direction of the nearest red light district.

It's all about helping out the customer, ya know
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X