This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex-coworker part 3?!

I have written about this situation a couple of times, some of you are aware of it. If not, here is the review: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=28027

We no longer have the manager mentioned in that blog, but the axe wielding room giving to friend hack is....

STAYING IN THE HOTEL.

One of our not-so-bright desk workers didn't recognize him & checked him & his buddy in. So far, they were really noisy but I insisted my Front Desk Manager call the room, so I transferred her up there to speak to them about it.

I am not happy about this guy cuz it was on my shift & he lied to me. The room is right beside some stairs, so I went up the stairs and opened the door & I could hear them yelling & the tv was very loud. Our rooms are doubled padded.

I was not happy & no one is really happy B checked them in...

But I digress...

So far they have quieted down but the nerve this guy had to check in!!!!

I.D.1.0.T
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

that sounds kind of like the manager who was fired from the hotel... the rumor being that he was giving away free rooms and skimming from the hotel (we know of at least $1k worth of rooms given away)... he had the balls to reserve the jacuzzi suite for himself online... needless to say, that was cancelled as soon as we saw it and a nice email sent to him notifying him his presense on the property would be considered trespassing and he would be reported to law enforcement.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Just to clarify: The manager was fired, yes. But the person who snuck his friends into a room was just a fellow employee on the night shift. The manager & this employee are two seperate people.
      When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Working...
      X