X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Come over and find out.

Rapscallion

I'll start working on my passport tomorrow.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I work at a games store too and we did pre-orders. Come to think of it, we may work for the same company.

I know what you mean for sure. Our head office decided we were going to open at 8 instead of 10 to preorders, this was on Saturday before preorder monday after I'd told customers all week it'd be 10. Imagine how well that went over.

I'm also anxiously waiting news on when I can pre-order mine, where I am they haven't let employees do that yet.

Comment

that irritates me. where i am we are not allowed to pre-order Wii or PS3. dont know if head office knows this or not but employees are the best customers. I am perfectly fine with doing the whole wait thing with other customers if i have to.

Actually for my xbox 360 i camped outside my own store since 3 am with a co-worker and was third and fourth in line for the full package. When we got to the opening time some people who arrived at open complained to us 'You guys work here you shouldnt get to buy one' to which i o so politely responded with 'hey lady if you had been up at 2 am and beaten me here all the power to yah. Dont complain to me about your lack of effort' and now i enjoy my xbox360 hehe

fortunatly managment let me have my wii since i purchased the pre-order before we knew that i couldnt so they treated it as manag,ment error and took the hit for me sometimes i love my boss's
        Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Working...
        X