This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Rolling with the flow

to paraphrase a classic country song by the late Charlie Rich.

Last week, I spent 3 days instead of all week at another store across town (took me 25 minutes just to get there each way.) Nice store though, a bit larger and the aisles are somewhat longer than ours, but I wouldn't want to work there b/c of the travel distance.

Had to go there last Monday/Wed/Fri while working at my store on Tues/Thur. Talk about needing a scorecard - it's a wonder I didn't forget which store I was supposed to be at.

Trainee is still doing my job in the meantime and seems to be doing it pretty good. If she can do everything in 30 hours/week, more power to her I say (although I haven't seen any date lists done from last week.) Not my problem right now . . .

Today, I went back to my store and from what I gathered from Mohair, I'll be there tomorrow as well, then go to HIS old store for 3 days to fill in doing DSD (Miss Kitty is taking some vacation days. She's the DSD person there and she's been a help to me since I've been w/the company.)

We had a combo truck come today (we have everything coming now on one trailer instead of separate deliveries for different departments) so I helped out with stocking out the frozen food order, then did cross merchandising and put out the rest of the Halloween candy the rest of my shift.

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Mohair's sitll insistant about register training, but has yet to say WHEN this will take place. So we'll see what happens tomorrow.

But at least it's a definite break from my routine, which I have to admit was getting to be a bore and a chore.

But that's pretty much it right now as far as my job goes. My job code nor my pay has changed, so until then I'm rolling with the flow . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)
Working...
X