This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stalker

I'm being stalked by a caller....this is the 3rd night straight now. They keep calling over and over looking for me. On an emergency line no less. I'm almost to the point of unhinging the more unpleasant Inner Gravekeeper on her. The one I never let speak because it would normally get me fired.

Ahh, fark, there it goes. >.>

Edit: According to logs, that was her 37th call...
    Last edited by Gravekeeper; 02-01-2009, 10:00 AM.

Holy fark. What the hell...

Maybe they think you have a sexy voice...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

...here's the 40th.

<sigh>

She's using a different name tonight too. -.-

Comment

<whimper>

Comment

GK, I want DETAILS as to what she's asking about. Is she like Tim Cosheemnvnfhrfhv28471n? Is she not getting her hat? Her pink camo? Her gold printed pants things? Or is she after you for your sexy voice?
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Wow. We all know you have a sexy sexy voice GK but this is going a little too far.

I'm with ralerin though, Details man! Details!
            "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

She's talking to the on hold music now. I wonder how long she'll do it for.

She's calling faster than I can write the calls up. Though rest assured when I get off shift this morning the thread will be epic. ><

Not in a good way either.

She just invited me over for dinner.

Comment

But I think I'm winning now. Victory is within my grasp!

Our on hold music appears to be her bane. Not sure what that says about our on hold music, but none the less it is a fearsomely generic soft jazz elevator music weapon.

Comment

Is it that Tim Coshem crew?
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                    Is it that Tim Coshem crew?
                    No, its a femme on one of my Hot Tips(tm) type lines. She's already eclipsed Tim in length and persistence.

Comment

OK, GK, I think it needs to be said... if she is stalking you because of your sexy voice then this thread truly is uselss without audio clips
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I don't think GK's able to get audio clips anymore. I believe they changed the system so that it tracks it, or something, and that's Really Bad, since it's the Hot Tips line, which is, you know, government stuff that can really get you in trouble. GK can clear it up, since I just have a vague memory of it.
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                          I don't think GK's able to get audio clips anymore. I believe they changed the system so that it tracks it, or something.
                          That doesn't mean he can't post a completely unrelated sound clip... say, him doing karaoke... something I'm sure the fan girls have wanted for a long time now anyway
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

There's threads with clips. Go find those.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Yep, there are still posts by GK with functioning sound files. I will attest to the sexiness of his voice.
                              Last edited by JoitheArtist; 02-01-2009, 03:10 PM.
                              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                              X