Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when can't I use the green stuff to clean the bathrooms with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since when can't I use the green stuff to clean the bathrooms with?

One of the things in my cleaning arsenal that I use everyday to clean the bathrooms at Sam's Club is this stuff in a green bottle that smells like apples. Since the day I started I've used this stuff everyday to wipe down the toilets & sinks with. It does the job & that's what my trainer used when he was training me. NOBODY ever said I couldn't use it UNTIL yesterday!
    So I go in to work yesterday & the one lady who's been there 5 years practically SCREAMS at me that they "caught" the new person using this stuff & she was informed that it's only to be used as a spray. The lady also said that I said to the new person that she's ONLY to use the green stuff to clean with & NOTHING ELSE!
    I told her that I said no such thing. I told the new person to use what they wanted. It's not as if the new person never cleaned before. The new person had worked previously at Wal-Mart in maintenance.
    So this lady is "ordering" me not to use the stuff anymore. So I took a good look at the label & discovered that it can be used as a spray AND a cleaner! So I was right!
    It never bothered anybody before that I was using the green stuff to clean with so why is it bothering somebody now?
    PLUS she's not the boss or a team lead so her giving me a hissy fit about this was totally out-of-line.
    Last edited by Bright_Star; 02-03-2009, 11:30 AM.

So by what right does she have to order you not to use it? As long as management or customers don't complain, I don't think there should be an issue.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

More a GWC thread.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
      X