X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Isn't My Job!

GAH just a bit of a rant!

I HATE this....I get left here at work and I become the secretary! I HATE it! I HATE having to answer phones! I'm NOT part of the team so I have NO idea WHO deals with WHAT situations! I don't know HOW to help people, and I have to deal with their crap when I can't give them what they want! The MAJOR problem with this is that it reflects badly on the company, if I can't answer a question then it looks like the people working here don't know what they are on about, and customers get pissy!

Had a woman today who got pissy at me for requesting her name for the second time, WELL EXCUSE ME I'm TRYING to make sure I get your name RIGHT! If you MUMBLE the name I won't get it and the person you need won't know who to call!

Had another guy who got pissy at me because I said everyone had gone home, yeah it's 4:00 but people here work long and weird hours...NOT MY PROBLEM! And by refusing your information I'm NOT going to be able to HELP you in ANY way!
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

"Why is the fire alarm going off?"

I don't know! Is your building on fire? Did some jackenassen pull a manual station? Did some other jackenassen think it would be funny to hold a lighter up to a sprinkler causing it to go off, tripping the flow switch and causing the fire alarm to sound? Did lightening strike nearby? Is there water leaking into a smoke, heat, ion or rate-of-rise detector causing a short? Pick one and don't ever call at 1630 on a Friday stating that the fire alarm panel has been in alarm all week and NOW you want service.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
    X