Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had a problem with people using my mugs. Mainly because they don't get washed much--people seem to have a problem with orange juice pulp...
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
      There's no way to prove that it was in my office, since it'd be my word against hers. And honestly, I've been so out of it lately (had to come in to work with a fever a few days this week) I might have left it with the regular cups. And even if I did mention it...she's the final word around here, and I'd get in trouble for making a big deal over a cup.

I DID spot the cup on the CEO's desk, though, so I know she has it. I'm going to wait till it shows up in the sink to be washed, then claim it and hide it in my damn desk.

It's not just my mug: she does this with any cup she likes. In fact, our web guy bought her the same mug as him, and put nice name tags on them. Guess which one she still uses? Geez...possibly the most oblivious inconsiderate person I've ever met....

And I may try the trick with the Swiss Miss--I drink hot chocolate in the mornings anyway.
      Do you have lockers at work? If so I would suggest putting it in there so no one can grab it. (I realize you should NOT have to do that but people should not be taking things to use that isn;t theirs unless they have gotten express permission from the rightful owner
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

All you have to do is ask out loud, "Has anyone seen that cup that I pee in?"
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
          All you have to do is ask out loud, "Has anyone seen that cup that I pee in?"
          Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this! I laughed so loud I startled both of my cats!

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
            Thank goodness I wasn't drinking anything when I read this! I laughed so loud I startled both of my cats!
            Rule #1, my friend. Rule #1.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
            X