This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irritated publishing rep returned, but she was nice this time

I posted a message about this particular publishing rep on the sucky customer section. The subject line was irritated publishing rep & her sucky co-worker.

The last time she came she wanted my managers name because I told her I could not allow her to park because the garage was reserved, & there was not a reservation for her or anyone going to the dept. she was going to, Physics, on the event list.

She returned today without her sucky co-worker, & luckily there was a non-reserved spot available for her to park in. She politely asked me if there was a parking spot available, & if so, could she park. I said yes, & I raised the gate for her.

She was nicer today compared to the last time she came.

So even irritated customers become nice customers when told by your manager or someone about them "she is only doing her job". I'm guessing when she complained, she was told something like this.

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
    She returned today without her sucky co-worker, & luckily there was a non-reserved spot available for her to park in. She politely asked me if there was a parking spot available, & if so, could she park. I said yes, & I raised the gate for her.
    She was nicer only because there was a spot available for her to use. Had the lot been full/reserved, you would have had a repeat performance.
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
    X