Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Dreamstalker. I think that's the one I was thinking of.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I have one, but it never saw much use in the gaming group due to the hassle it created (we know you rolled, but what?).
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Ah, my group has one of those- it lacks the plastic around it, however. I wonder if I will get to see it used soon.

Comment

AH, the lovable Zocchihedron.

Yes, 2D10 is a lot easier and faster to roll, but no other dice has the concussion-inducing potential of the Zocchihedron. Unless you use a slingshot, then all bets are off.

I've met old man Zocchi at Origins a couple of times. He's a hoot to talk too. Real nice guy. Also made a three- and five-sided-die.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I've seen the 3- and 5-siders before (at the Hackmaster game day where Hubby and I got our d10,000s, actually).

My only novelty dice, aside from the Hackmaster ones, are my blank d20 (I still need to paint it) and a d16.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
            X