This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the little things in life...

I came to work today and noticed they put a ticket redemption machine RIGHT infront of the cage, RIGHT next to the line. I've never been so excited and in love with a machine in all my life!

I usually end up with like over two hundred tickets to count up with all of my other crap at the end of the night but with the machine I only have like a hundred. It was sooo awesome!

And to add some icing on the cake... I no longer have to add up the tickets! We get to print off a report off the computer and just put the tickets into this machine that counts them and as long as they match the report... No adding necessary. It was like Christmas for me.

It even reduces the lines-- of course But it made today go nice and smooth. Hardly anybody complained or acted like a jerk.

Though my only thought was... Why did I have a hundred tickets? Why did they go to me instead of the huge machine RIGHT infront of them that they couldn't/shouldn't have been able to miss?

I understand if the line to the machine is long that the alternative would be the cage but I noticed people looked right at the machine and came over to me anyway. I just figured maybe they wanted their money in a certain way that only I could provide. But then I started seeing people with just cents on the tickets.

Day shift got into trouble because they told the customer bascially to get outta their window and go to the machine! After the customer waited in line and handed them their ticket!

My supervisor told me if our shift (swing) did that she'd kill us. I replied with:
    "What do you think we are? Day shift? We have common sense."

They were supposed to be written up for doing that but those are also empty threats.

But still I am soo happy the company finally listened to us and put that machine there. Now if they could just keep it working all the time...

I loved those machines, when I go gambling. I usually go to them, if the line is long, or I go to the cashier. But only if the the line is short, and/or I have all the time in the world, or when the machine is down
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

During the summer, most of us got into the puzzles that are in the newspaper. It got to the point that we would take the puzzles with us if we had to watch a spot and it was a known boring spot. Sudoku was one of the most demanded puzzles at the arena.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
      X