This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come to work on time.

Where I work we can starting punching in seven minutes early, and can punch out up to seven minutes late. Anything before or after that we need to get a mangers card to clock in or out.
    I almost always punch in as soon as I can. If I am a cashiers replacement they really like that I am there at that time, since it means they can leave about five minutes early. Yesterday I saw my replacement was walking upstairs a minute before I was scheduled to get out, but didn't come down to a few minutes later. I almost didn't make it in time.
    my scheduled time to go. I asked the front end supervisor if I had a replacement (If I didn't I could have just shut down and left) She told me I did and who it was. Two minutes after I was scheduled to leave I saw her slowly walking in the building talking on her cell phone. Thankfully she punched in and came down rather quickly and I punched out only five minutes after I was scheduled to.

Most places have policies in place that state you have to put all your stuff in your locker/the breakroom/what/wherever BEFORE you punch in.

If you don't follow said policies, you can get spoken to and/or written up.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I have always put my stuff away before I punch in, most people that work in the front do that, although some people who work in other departments don't do that first.

Comment

Working...
      X