This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    The orange thing sounds like something I'd do. Right down to "having the lights off" too. I think you're off-base blaming outside substances for it.
    So before reading the update, what would you have thought was going on? I couldn't think of anything OTHER then drugs or alcohol. Or that someone lost a bet.
    Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
      So before reading the update, what would you have thought was going on?
      Before the update? I'd have thought that one person said "Hey, you ever just feel an orange skin? Feel's neat, eh?" Then another person would have started rolling it on random parts of his body. Arms, legs, then, when he hit face, said "Hey, that's pretty cool."

Then BAM. Everyone's rolling oranges on their faces.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Before the update? I'd have thought that one person said "Hey, you ever just feel an orange skin? Feel's neat, eh?" Then another person would have started rolling it on random parts of his body. Arms, legs, then, when he hit face, said "Hey, that's pretty cool."

Oddly I can see that as being feasible.

And reading this thread made me want to try rolling an orange on my face.

Comment

"

In the dark .

Comment

Hahahahaha, wiow.

Nothing that entertaining ever happens at my office. I am sad.

I would have told you we were "freebasing citrus" though.

Comment

Boss likes to talk about the WEIRDEST THINGS. He is the master of the bizarre segue, and he never thinks twice about it -- his brain is like the Ripley's Museum of Random Thought, and he just says whatever pops out of his mouth. In the middle of preforming a mandatory inspection of the bakery, ticking things off of his chart, he once casually asked me if I thought having myself cryogenically frozen would be a good investment. When I said I had no idea, he just sort of nodded, said, "Me either" and asked me if the temperature of my oven was consistent.

When I mentioned the liquid flame thing to my husband, he immediately got annoyed, said it wasn't possible, promptly called Boss back, and spent about half an hour debating WHY it wasn't possible, and what exactly liquid flame "is". The people around me are special.

It is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE he does not in fact remember the situation in question and is just fucking with me. Or he DOES remember, and the whole thing is much more like Broomjockey's idea and he's just fucking with me anyway. It is a good idea to be suspicious of whatever he says because he enjoys teasing me. When I once called him on it when he claimed our icing was required to be sixty percent lard, he just sort of chuckled, ruffled my hair, and said "Oh, Cookie. You and your crazy conspiracy theories."
              Personally, I find cleavage very helpful. In a crime-fighting sense.

Comment

Quoth Cookiesaur View Post
                Boss likes to talk about the WEIRDEST THINGS. He is the master of the bizarre segue, and he never thinks twice about it -- his brain is like the Ripley's Museum of Random Thought, and he just says whatever pops out of his mouth. In the middle of preforming a mandatory inspection of the bakery, ticking things off of his chart, he once casually asked me if I thought having myself cryogenically frozen would be a good investment. When I said I had no idea, he just sort of nodded, said, "Me either" and asked me if the temperature of my oven was consistent.
                The more you talk about Boss, the more I like him. He's weird, like me
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
                  So before reading the update, what would you have thought was going on?
                  I would have figured he got suckered into some "Team Building Exercise" from the Brainfart Management Institute.

Now if they'd just go live ammo in the paintball a la "Cold Cash War" would could de-Peter principle this company....
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Cookiesaur View Post
                    You and your crazy conspiracy theories."
                    That's not as bad as the day the manager of Chesterfield blurted out, "Hey, Bambi, do you believe we landed on the moon?"
                    Uh... yes...? What reason do I have to not believe we did?
                    "I was just curious."
                    However, I am the MASTER of bizarre, stream of consciousness segues.
                    Seriously, spend an hour with me, after I've loosened up to your company, and I'll hit you with somewhere around 60 different topics. In an hour.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                    X