This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I done?

Well, I've been a huge lurker since I've not had much interaction with the general public. That's about to change. Next week I start training at a call center and Starbucks.

And is it completely wrong that I am actually a little excited about being able to get my own sucky customer stories?

Quoth Lyse View Post
    Well, I've been a huge lurker since I've not had much interaction with the general public. That's about to change. Next week I start training at a call center and Starbucks.

And is it completely wrong that I am actually a little excited about being able to get my own sucky customer stories?
    Being excited about wanting stories you can tell for years? Nah. Be excited.

Not quite having it sink how you get them? Well...

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
      Next week I start training at a call center and Starbucks.
      The Starbucks might not be so bad-until you get some caffiene-jonesin', uppity, high-class hag who doesn't like the way you mixed her venti white chocolate mocha frappachino, or whatever the hell they sell at Starbucks.

The call center is a horse of a VERY different colour, though...
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
        I've always wanted to get a techie job at a phone support center for just this reason. Just keep reading these stories, and maybe you'll be so used to it that you can take the punch without being phased. And laugh about it as the call ends
        No good news is good bad news

Comment

Spiffy McMoron is so right! Call centers are their own reality....

Comment

For call centers, talk to Phone Jockey. Those stories still scare me. Starbucks shouldn't be too bad though.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
            X