This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me! For anything!

Someone comes to the office to fix a printer but you can't get a hold of the person who logged the ticket? Don't worry, call me!

Someone is here to pick up a computer but you can't contact the person who submitted the pickup? Don't worry, call me!

Someone is here for an interview, meeting, or training but can't contact the person who asked them to come here? Don't worry, call me!

UPS is here to pick up a package (well, Fed Ex never is) and they're not here? Don't worry, call me!

Yes! Call your IT guy, even if he has NOTHING to do with the above mentioned scenarios.

Yes, the little known secret is that your local IT guys are actually omnipotent! Even if we've never dealt with something or someone we still know everything there is to know about it!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

It's the glowing eyes that trip people up. Makes them think IT is omniscient. Never realizing it's actually a side effect of the radiation from the monitor.....
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

I thought it was just a glazed-over look from being completely tired all the time.
      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Okay, I saw the title and thought of the Blondie song. I must be getting old.
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

For... anything...?

"Hey, babeh..."
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
            Okay, I saw the title and thought of the Blondie song. I must be getting old.
            Nope, and a cookie to you for getting the (kinda) reference.

Yeah, I'm old too.
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Working...
            X