X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting day.....

Well, lets see....

Spent the better part of the first half of my shift blowing up balloons to tie to the clearance clothing racks to draw attention to them. I hadn't done that in years.

Got the personnel manager and head CSM pissed off at me today because I got out of working 6-10 am on Thanksgiving. I had requested the day off weeks ago, got it approved by management, and due to a snafu in the scheduling system, I was scheduled anyway. Now working until 10 am would not have at all ruined my day, but it was the principle, you know. And when the personnel manager said "You're scheduled 6-10. Can you work it?" she said so in such a tone to where I believed I really had no choice, so I said "I guess". And then I got out of it anyway by going to management. That's an "oops" on my end. I'll have to apologize to her.

Later in the day, someone set the toilet paper dispenser on fire in the front end men's bathroom. The police were there surveying the scene as I went home.

Quoth erik316wttn View Post
    Later in the day, someone set the toilet paper dispenser on fire in the front end men's bathroom. The police were there surveying the scene as I went home.
    HAHAHAHA man that's fresh. You've just brightened up my day with that
    No good news is good bad news

Comment

Working...
    X