This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bambi...deer in headlights syndrome

Ever work with someone so completely clueless that you have no idea how they manage to make it out in public daily?

Ever work with someone who asks you questions and when you answer them, they still do what they want anyway?

Ever work with someone who will check with the supervisors on every little, tiny detail that comes their way?

Ever work with someone who thought they knew it all despite the fact that they contacted the supervisors on every single, tiny detail?
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Thankfully, she no longer works for the OPOmniCorp.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Thankfully, he no longer works for Hades Burger.* I had only been there for three weeks when he left his infamous "I need to write a book" message on Boss-Man's answering machine, and already I knew more about what was going on than he had figured out in three months. And he had four more years' experience in retail than I. And he was seven years older than me.

*"From the firey depths of Hell!"
      You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

I once worked with a guy kind of like that... I don't normally work in the warehouse and was working there just that week because they had some s*** jobs to do (cleaning the overflow from the trash compactor, painting outside in 30+ degree weather, picking up garbage outside). I was working with some other guy because it was my first week working back there... he had no clue what he was doing and kept bothering another coworker pretty much whenever he had to put a box on the shelf.

the next day, when I saw the coworker he kept bothering:

"So did _____ do any work yesterday"
        "Not much"
        free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Ever work with someone so completely clueless that you have no idea how they manage to make it out in public daily?
          I still do. It's "Bob" in electronics. Between his inappropriate hitting on female co-workers and his general cluelessness I can't for the life of me figure out why he still has a job with us.
          • More than once I have caught him putting out movies before their release date--HUGE no-no.
          • He doesn't keep the electronics stockroom neat--you can't hardly open the door to pull anything out of there, he's got it so jammed full of shit.
          • He keeps claiming the electronics stockroom will be expanded (it's basically a makeshift room we constructed by putting up plywood sheets to form walls)--he first said this would happen after Christmas last year and it still hasn't been done.
          • He can't drive the forklift without destroying things.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Why, that's Bible Boy!
            Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Ahh, bible boy, I had to revisit that thread - the joys of holy rolling co-workers!
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
              X