Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So glad that's over...(perhaps mildly ranty...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
    One day, some day, someone has to get off of their butts and turn this into a reality...
    Well there is a game EQ and Datajager introduced me and Lupo too....It's actually what me and EQ are referencing to.

Ninja Burger game of awesome! Check it out!! It's based on a very popular website called: Ninja Burger!! Enjoy!

ETA:

And I just got the "Onion Death Blossom" reference. I feel dumb. Still all the other users need to check out the awesome behind those links!!
    Last edited by SG15Z; 03-24-2009, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      At least you didn't have to see or smell me after it happened.

I'm not sure that came out right, but what the hell, don't feel like changing it. I'm off to hack a chicken to bits for part of my dinner...

Even if we did since we know what happened we will pretend we didn't smell it.. Carry on soldier

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
        Well there is a game EQ and Datajager introduced me and Lupo too....It's actually what me and EQ are referencing to.

Ninja Burger game of awesome! Check it out!! It's based on a very popular website called: Ninja Burger!! Enjoy!

ETA:

And I just got the "Onion Death Blossom" reference. I feel dumb. Still all the other users need to check out the awesome behind those links!!
        I have an earlier version of the "NinjaBurger" RPG somewhere, but I did not know about the Steve Jackson card game... I'll have to check that out. If it's anything like "Munchkin", it'll be a laugh riot.

Yeah, I was actually hoping that someone would try to start a NinjaBurger fast food chain (or at least a cookbook)...

... at least the staff uniforms will have the potential of being awesome.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Yeah, I was actually hoping that someone would try to start a NinjaBurger fast food chain (or at least a cookbook)...

... at least the staff uniforms will have the potential of being awesome.
          I would eat there.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I have an earlier version of the "NinjaBurger" RPG somewhere
            No chance it's a digital copy?
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
            X