This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an old Navy story

Ok, this was shortly after boot camp. I showed up at my new base , and was put in a room with 2 strangers. i am not complaining at this point, because this is a great improvement over the 79 room-mates i had during basic.
    now, in about 2 days i had a complaint. one of my new room-mates... for some reason... was allergic to water.
    Not really, but he wouldn't bathe... at all. We(the other roommate and i) harrassed him about it, we talked to ppl that had authority about it, and they talked to him. All to no avail.
    the stink was getting terrible. i mean, i couldn't walk into the room without gagging. i took to sleeping on the floor of other ppl's rooms just so i wouldn't wake up hacking(when i could get to sleep).
    now... after a couple weeks of this... i was frustrated, so i talked ot my mom about the problem... she quickly hands over the phone to my stepfather after she related my stoy to him. he tells me to go to the commissary... and to buy the cheapest bottle of perfume that they have... and after the roommate is asleep, to up-end the bottle on him.

I see this as a perfectly rational solution. of course i was suffering from sleep deprivation as well as suffering that terrible stench.
    so, the next night... i poured i full bottle of Lilac cheap-as-hell-perfume over him shortly after he passed out.
    well... the plan worked... he took a shower... oh thank all the gods that have ever been and will be.
    what i did not foresee... was his going to our OIC(officer in charge) and telling him what we did... well... all i can say about that is that it was the best 3 miles and 200 push-ups i ever did

Revenge is sweet when you can get it. Honestly though, I would have kicked Stinky's ass.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wait, the OIC only diciplined one of you? And stinky didn't get anything more than a "talking to" for not bathing? OIC really blew the chance for teaching stinky a lesson. You should have both been on that PT.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

well, i took all the blame for the incident, and told the OIC that i didn't tell the roommate.
        And the dirty guy got a talking to about his hygiene as well

Comment

Working...
        X