This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too cold!!

Here in the great square state we have had some crazy weather. Warm and sunny one day, icy and windy the next. Today is a particularly icy day. One of my coworkers is from CA but originally from India. He's a bit frozen up here. He comes back from lunch all cold and we were chatting about the weather in India. My other coworker comes back from helping a customer and first CW just starts saying "That's it! I'm going back to India! First flight outta here!" 2nd CW is just like "What?! It's not that bad" Mind you, it's gusting 40mph and snowing hard. Those two kill me
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Chuckles, "Reminds me in a way of people here in Phoenix, if it drops below 50 they break out the winter gear." Snickers, "I'm from Jersey, i've loaded trucks during a snow storm in short sleeves, so this makes me laugh pretty hard."
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
      "I'm from Jersey, i've loaded trucks during a snow storm in short sleeves, so this makes me laugh pretty hard."
      And in Wisconsin, it's done in bathing suits or naked.

So there.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Here we only have two seasons...Winter and Windy.

Comment

Try being from the state with Schizophrenic weather. Yeah, it's snowed in july here before. And it was 90 degrees out the next day.
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Sounds like here too. Freak snowstorm in June. Heavy snow, power outages, the works. And it all melted away by noon.

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
              Chuckles, "Reminds me in a way of people here in Phoenix, if it drops below 50 they break out the winter gear." Snickers, "I'm from Jersey, i've loaded trucks during a snow storm in short sleeves, so this makes me laugh pretty hard."
              That is false. Becks told me many a story when she lived in Jersey about the people being wimps when it came to snow and/or cold.

Don't even get me started about the 40-50 MPH winds.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
              X