This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's An Emergency

I know there have been some threads where someone will say that something's an emergency when it really isn't. However, this post does involve an emergency.

When it was early in my shift, I had a really bad headache and it took me a while to get some Tylenol which didn't help much at all. Several minutes after that, I nearly collapsed behind the service desk.

One of the checkers, who was clocking out and saw me on my knees grabbing the counter, wanted to know if I was OK. I requested that he get my service desk coworker which he did. The service coworker came over and mentioned that she had asked the checker if he could help me over to the cash room which is also behind the service desk. The checker had mentioned to my service desk coworker that he had punched out.

I managed to make it into the cash room and my service desk coworker paged the store director. A few moments later, the store director showed up and had me drink some orange juice which I did. She even suggested some snacks I could have during the work day and that I could keep them in the cash room. I used some of the money on my gift card to buy some chocolate covered graham crackers.

I brought the snack home with me. That way, nobody else would eat it.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Glad they responded quickly and you are ok.

Comment

glad they didn't treat it like it was nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X