This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody inform me it's OK

To take time of sick when you're shaky and feversih and nauseous.

I feel oddly guilty. I've ben coming down with stuff for a week now, and I feel awful. If I don't take today off (maybe tomorrow) I'llbe useless for days.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

I would say you are sick with those symptoms. So yes of course it's ok to take sick time.

Comment

Gee, I can't think of anything better than being helped by someone who is shaky, feverish and nauseous, especially when they're close to my eyes...

Yer, whoever actually thinks that way needs to have a large weight dropped on their foot.

Take the time off guilt free there GB, and enjoy your time on the settee!

*hands over chicken soup*
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I is vegetarian. Can it be chicken style soup? Yeah, I am definately not right. Tried to stand up, got tunnel vision. Whee.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
          I is vegetarian. Can it be chicken style soup? Yeah, I am definately not right. Tried to stand up, got tunnel vision. Whee.
          Uh, hang one...
          *rummages through cupboards*
          Alas, I don't have any of that. I've got some chocolate though if that's any good?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Nah, go to work. It's fun spreading the plague :P

Seriously, stay home, keep hydrated (i reccomend any kind of potato soup! with freshly baked crusty rolls!! and cheese!!! *droools*), get loads of sleep and eat some fruit...
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
            X