This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tears in my Beer

Just getting it off my chest then I am going to quit whining and do something about it. This last year has sucked.
    • My company was sold to a corporate downsizing mean spirited shark infested skanky corporation
    • I didn't get the raise I was promised repeatedly by multiple different managers
    • I had to put up with DJ for over a year and I hated his guts -- I have never met or worked with anyone more obnoxious in my life, and I will never forgive whoever hired his ugly mysognist ass.
    • My husband had surgery on his shoulder and lost his job, now I have to work 3
    • I didn't get the job of my dreams and I really wanted it, I made it to the bottom cut...it was me against someone else. Don't know who, don't know why.
    • I quit smoking
    Tamezin

Aww.

I know how hard it is to quit smoking. I never actually managed more than a few weeks. The rest I can't really relate to, but it sounds like tough sh*t. Best of luck with the future.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Damn, that's a lot of crappy happenings to go through....
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tamezin View Post
        I quit smoking

Tomatoes and sunflower seeds both contain trace amounts of nicotine-eating them can help with the cravings if they get too bad as can *hugs*. I've also used dum-dum suckers-when i was at work and wanted to cut down but didn't want to lose the "social aspect" of the community "smoke break"-they had a smoke break, i had a sugar break.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
        X