X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Miss Wall, Nice to meet you

you know that wall?
    the where you've hit your physical, emotional or physical/emotional (cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk! cookies for the ref) breaking point?

i hit it to day.
    i was scheduled to work 11:45 to 7:45.
    i was expecting to work my full shift and be able to eat something while i was there.
    i didnt.
    at about 8:40 i realised i was getting to that wall and called my mom and then told my GM i needed food soon.
    i took one more delivery.
    apparently taking that delivery brought me to the wall, walking up and down three flights of stairs put me in a head on collision with the wall and me getting down to the floor get some of out last large boxs sent me slamming into that wall like there was no tomorrow.

i haddn't eaten in around 9 hours.
    I havent been able to sit with out a wheel infront of me in 9 hours.
    i haven't been able relax or drink something in 4.
    i spent the last 4 hours working with A the A hole.
    i couldnt take it anymore.
    so i started to cry , uncontrollably. my head was kiling me, i felt dizzy and all i wanted ot was go home and talk to my dog.

the MCO sent me to sit down, GM got me a soda so i could get some sugar, which really really helped, GM counted up my deliveries and cashed and checked me out MCO made me a sandwich and i called my mom to get my brother to drop her off and drive me home.

i felt like crap. now my head is splitting i need to get more food, i drank a Gatorade, it was awesome btw i love Gatorade... its my best friend (hugs her Gatorade..) and i really need to lay down and clean my glasses
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 04-04-2009, 05:25 AM.

aw, slice!!

<Hugs, snugs, and more gatorate!>

Hope you feel better! Get some food, rest and take care of yourself!! Clean glasses can wait, cuz you need some rest!

Comment

yes but dirty smeared with tears glasses leady to blurry vision
      which increase dizziness

Comment

Good point. Been there. Shouldn't take long to clean glasses...but then straight to food, then bed, missy!!

don't make me worry 'bout you!

Comment

*holds up her new plate* i had cheese, chocolate cake and now left over yummy enchiladas (my sisters recipee its awesome and not to spicey)

Comment

*quick update* im still not 100% but i feel better i think im having minor migraine head aches again so that added to the pain.
            a is still an a hole but ive deside its time to just stop. im not going to talk to him at all if i can help it no contact verbally he might as well be air.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              *holds up her new plate* i had cheese, chocolate cake and now left over yummy enchiladas (my sisters recipee its awesome and not to spicey)
              Ah, dessert first, there you go!

Seriously, don't let yourself get to that point again. If you've gone too long without food, please let your manager know that you need a break. Maybe carry a Powerbar in your car in case of emergencies.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

(cart, kiosk, cart/kiosk! cookies for the ref)
                "Why are you saying it twice?" "Yeah, it's repetitive" "And redundant" "And repetitive" "We certainly are funny, Tish." "We certainly are, Tosh."
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I think you need to carry string cheese in your work bag.

If you don't have a work bag, get one. It comes in handy.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                    "Why are you saying it twice?" "Yeah, it's repetitive" "And redundant" "And repetitive" "We certainly are funny, Tish." "We certainly are, Tosh."
                    guves broom some pilfered EQ cookies

oh and in highschool when my hypoglycemia got worst and i had hard time keeping my sugar up i use to carry butterfingers and nuts and peanut butter crackers.
                    in the last 4 years i have been able to maintain my blood sugar due to my higher protein diet (i eat more meat that bread now) and i have never worked more than 8 hours with out at least being able to grab a slice of pizza or two during the day and i would drink soda to give my blood sugar a quick bust, but its only good for a like 20 to 30 minutes.
                    also i wasnt hungry until i was there for 8 and half hours. then i was suddenly ravished what i should have done was say gm i need to eat something before i take that run is there some way i can get some bread sticks or a sandwich made real quick? or is it ok if i hit a drive through and my way back

Comment

then i was suddenly ravished
                      Mk, I KNOW you mean ravenous, but my brain saw that, made a u-turn and then hightailed it straight into Gutterville...

Thanks for the inadvertent giggle!

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                        Mk, I KNOW you mean ravenous, but my brain saw that, made a u-turn and then hightailed it straight into Gutterville...

Thanks for the inadvertent giggle!
                        your welcome i just read what i wrote and had mentle picture of a slice of pizza trying to seduce me.

Comment

your welcome i just read what i wrote and had mentle picture of a slice of pizza trying to seduce me.
                          "My that's an impressive salami log you have"

My brain is fried tonight, so I apologize in advance for the even worse insanity than usual...

Comment

nah insanity is cool.
                            i actually dont really like pizza so the image i have is like one of those sleazy guys who hit on all women trying despirtily to get laid lol...

Comment

Working...
                            X